Friday 8 June 2007

Go girl!

Daughter went to a concert last night with a friend, her older sister & her band. She called me afterwards to let me know she was ok & had been picked up by friend's mum. She was sooo excited, buzzing! She'd been crowd-surfing & got pulled out by the bouncers; she'd been right at the front & a nice man had stood behind them stopping the crowd from crushing them against the barrier (thank you nice man!) She'd hung out with the support bands, but missed meeting the headliners as they were on their way to casualty...my heart flipped...friend's sister had caught a foot in her face & her eyebrow was split open. 'See you after school tomorrow' & she was gone. Husband was looking at me expectantly... 'Go girl!' I laughed & told him about her night.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh the lives of teenagers...lol I know...I have them too! lol SOunds like she had a blast though :)

Thanks for coming by my blog.....I was looking at those bike shorts last night at the sporting goods store. I dunno...I am sure they are comfy but something about all that padding between my legs...LOL

sophry said...

Oh you should definitely get some of those shorts. I cycle a lot & it can painfully curtail certain marital activities...or as husband puts it I'm 'down to 66%' Go figure LOL!